All work is done in-house and no work is sub-contracted.
2. We require all our employees, including support staff to sign a
binding confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.
All personnel have access in and out of the office only after going through the security check at the reception where the system records the movement log.
All transcription related information passing through the internet is through a secure 128 bit SSL.
All servers have adequate firewall protection and the security measures are proactive, they go far beyond the firewalls.
Anti-virus software is in place on all systems and the definitions are updated regularly.
7. All systems are password protected and individuals are given file / directory
access on a strictly “need to know “ basis.
All devices enabling copy of data / printing of information are disabled on all transcription systems.
All printouts taken for by authorized personnel for operational purposes are shredded after the requirement is finished.
Regular back-ups are taken and maintained offssite at a secure facility.
11. We have a fire protection system installed as per the prescribed
12. 24x 7 security personnel ensure entry of only authorized personnel.
13. There is an internet access and email use policy in place which
prevents transmission of any attachments / files from any of the transcription systems.
Regular evaluation meetings are held with the systems and administrative personnel by the top management to ensure compliance of the security policy.